🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Fl4tout: Total Insanity > Rename?

Victor Vance (18100) on 5/19/2018 10:03 PM · Permalink · Report

Shouldn´t the correct title for this game be "Fl4tOut: Total Insanity" as it is written on our documented (electronic) covers? I also own a physical copy of the PS4 version where it is also spelled this way.

Foxhack (32100) on 5/20/2018 4:59 AM · Permalink · Report

That would be a valid alternate / stylized name. ;)

Plok (214157) on 5/20/2018 7:02 AM · Permalink · Report

Nghhh.... It can be seen both ways.

jaXen (261015) on 5/20/2018 11:48 AM · Permalink · Report

Moby Standards define: Titles should match the cover art as close as possible, such as using the Roman numeral II when it is shown and not substituting a 2 in place of it. This also includes special characters (ex. Pokémon, limited by Unicode of course).

So the correct title is "Fl4tOut: Total Insanity"

Using the correct title is a task that the scraper power use / next clickers and, alas, most approvers are unable to fulfil.

Alaka (106107) on 5/20/2018 7:01 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

The 4 is written in an entirely different color than the text its covering. No way it can be in the same word. Hence the correct title is Fl Tout: 4 Total Insanity. :D

jaXen (261015) on 5/20/2018 11:10 PM · Permalink · Report

In the universe it is allowed to use different colours for different letters. Adding colours to the title would be nice, but I guess it would also be an overkill.

Foxhack (32100) on 5/21/2018 2:43 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start jaXen wrote--]Moby Standards define: Titles should match the cover art as close as possible, such as using the Roman numeral II when it is shown and not substituting a 2 in place of it. This also includes special characters (ex. Pokémon, limited by Unicode of course).

So the correct title is "Fl4tOut: Total Insanity"

Using the correct title is a task that the scraper power use / next clickers and, alas, most approvers are unable to fulfil. [/Q --end jaXen wrote--]I've been here for over 10 years and I think that rule is stupid. :D

Whatever the official name of the game is what we should use. So no Fl4tout. :P

Patrick Bregger (301035) on 5/21/2018 8:14 PM · Permalink · Report

Correct