Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)When Saddam Hussein (the ousted Iraqi president) talked about the conquest of Tehran (the Iranian capital) in three days, called Iranian Air Force pilots “cowards” and tauntingly said that if an Iranian pilot can get himself within 50 miles to Basra he will be paid a one-year salary of an Iraqi officer (!), the courageous story of a staunch man began where the Basra Power Plant was bombed within 150 minutes of Saddam Hussein’s speech; the story of a man whose presence in tens of breathtaking aerial operations instilled such fear in the enemy that no one could believe. Aerial combat on the southern borders of Iran, Kharg Island, Abadan, the mountains of western Iran, Paweh, Majnoon Island, Basra, and Qasr-e Shirin aerial border route are only parts of the flight experience in this game. Simulation of air-to-ground and air-to-air battles, various operations including preventing enemy infiltration, friendly force support, protection of strategic facilities, and breaking the Ba’athist Iraqi siege are among the many game features of “The Flight of Dowran”.
1. Combat flight simulator through an arcade controller
2. An intriguing story with multiple missions, and simulation of air-to-air and air-to-ground operations
3. More than 20 minutes of motion comic narrative
4. 10 minutes of exclusive music
5. 20 distinct missions
6. More than 20 minutes of motion comic for a more precise narration of the story
7. Fascinating graphics and simulation of different settings
8. More than 2 hours of gameplay
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.