Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)There is no life. There is no hope. There is only the Grappledrome!
In the future, mankind leaves the flesh behind and uploads their minds to computers. But their digital paradise becomes a cyber hell when the Overlord, a malevolent artificial intelligence, arises and enslaves them all. For all eternity they are forced to compete in the Grappledrome for his twisted amusement!
Grappledrome is a tense, fast-paced multiplayer arena shooter built around a grappling/swinging movement mechanic - it's Unreal Tournament meets Bionic Commando. Soar through the map looking for the ideal weapon pickup before ambushing your victim from on high. Make spectacular escapes, swing past obstacles and find new angles to re-engage your enemy. Delight the Overlord as you kill each other for all eternity!
- Fast-paced, multiplayer combat
- Unique grappling/swinging movement mechanic
- Jetpack to get yourself out of trouble
- Open, clutter-free maps that test your ability to shoot on the run
- Unique weapon set with more on the way!
- Offline play available in the form of Time Trial maps. Compete for the top spot on Steam leaderboards!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Grappledrome (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.