PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The zombie infection has turned into a worldwide pandemic. You find yourself in Louisiana and your survival chance starts by building a safe camp and becoming a skilled survivalist. Find water, food and shelter and talk to the unconventional locals to make your way around.
- Multiplayer: 4 can play simultaneously online or local.
- Randomized environments: from the unforgiving Mississippi Delta bayous to the abandoned streets of New Orleans.
- Character customization: choose and upgrade your skills as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- A deep crafting system allows you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons.
- Manage your hunger, thirst, energy and inventory weight.
- Set-up, upgrade and protect your camp with upgradeable traps, barricades and workshops.
- Night & day cycle and weather conditions.
- Lots of zombies and wildlife!
- Incredible fun with the gory finish moves and Kovac’s Video Survival Guide.
Network Players 2-4
©Eko Software 2017. All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. and/ or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "How to Survive: Zombie Island 2" -- Japanese title
- "How to Survive: ゾンビアイランド2" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games.cz||Windows||Oct 15, 2016||8 out of 10||80|
|Vandal Online||Windows||Sep 08, 2016||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Feb 15, 2017||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Spazio Games||Windows||Dec 06, 2016||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN España||Windows||Sep 16, 2016||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Windows||Sep 26, 2016||59 out of 100||59|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- How to Survive 2 (official website)
Managing Director & Game Director: