Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Camp Sunshine is a 16-bit blood-soaked Horror RPG that pits you as Jez, who is dropped off at Summer Camp. He awakes in the middle of the night to discover blood everywhere, a rampaging killer on the loose dressed in a mascot costume and himself involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse! It's up to you to piece together the puzzle, and relive the past of the Summer Camp Slasher in order to put a stop to this night of terror.
- Discover and explore an entire Summer Camp.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the killer can be anywhere.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Unique lighting mechanics that really set the atmosphere.
- Don't run out of batteries for your torch.
- Find the diary pages to discover the history of Isaac Illerman.
- Avoid the Serial Slasher, two hits and it's game over.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to famous franchises.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Camp Sunshine (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.