Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Welcome to Guts and Glory -- The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.
Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
Featuring a Level Editor to create your own Death Traps!
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment and blood (guts coming soon!)
- In-Game Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian characters to run over (no AI yet)
- AI Vehicles that can race in traffic patterns or even chase the player! (NEW)
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- Loads of Hazards: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws and so much more
- Special Items: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, and more
- 5 Unique Vehicles and their associated Heroes (8-12 planned)
[*}Manual driver ejections (NEW)
- 32+ Official Tracks (many more planned)
- Community Tracks for endless new content! (Over 600 so far and growing!)
- PLUS new features/content being added each month, using your feedback in the Community!
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 17 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Guts and Glory (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.