🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > World Karate Championship > Merge with International Karate

Luchsen (21) on 3/30/2010 2:30 AM · Permalink · Report

The entry should be merged with International Karate. World Karate Championship is the US title for that game. (Just look at the screenshots and the release info or search the internet for both titles.)

"(Editor's note: International Karate never came out for the PC)" makes me shudder. Why is the wrong (or non-sourced) information never poked at by the approvers? They reject small, sourced changes because they have the feeling(!) that the info isn't appropriate, but they would not doubt if the game description states that Hitler has made the graphics. (Don't take the generalisations too serious. Just a rant against the hard-working approvers to get through the night.)

Terok Nor (42009) on 3/30/2010 7:22 AM · Permalink · Report

I'm pretty sure I submitted a merge correction for this. Must have been years ago....

Indra was here (20755) on 3/30/2010 7:10 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Terok Nor wrote--]I'm pretty sure I submitted a merge correction for this. Must have been years ago.... [/Q --end Terok Nor wrote--]Unrelated, dude you want to move some of your more important game issue rants from wiki (that may or may have not got attention), or should I?

5,315,623,723,626 corrections pending. Yipee!

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 3/31/2010 2:53 AM · Permalink · Report

I'm pretty sure I submitted a merge correction for this. Must have been years ago....

Try to submit it again. I submitted 5-6 corrections a couple of days ago and got them approved after a few hours. Yet my other corrections, some from last year's September, are still pending.

Mysterious are the ways of admins...