Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is 'Bouncer'. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime -- or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
- Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
- Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
- Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
- Decide what lengths you'll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "今晚没开" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games TM||Oct 04, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
|Spazio Games||Sep 03, 2018||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Sep 28, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Not Tonight (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.