missing cover art
DescriptionSesame Street: Art Workshop is a game for children aged three and up based on the American educational children's television series Sesame Street. It combines four activities. A voice-over by the characters Elmo is used to provide instructions during the game. From the main menu the following activities are available:
- Coloring Book: different scenes in black and white are provided. The child can freely color them along with additional logos and shapes.
- Costumes: here children can dress up characters from the series with hats, shirts, pants and a large variety of accessories.
- Painting: a blank canvas is provided and children can freely paint with letters, lines, patterns, pictures and shapes. There are also brushes to draw freely with multiple colors and brush types. Parts can be erased quickly and a paint can is used to fill up shapes to color them quickly. Elmo will often name shapes out loud such as a circle, a triangle, a star or a rectangle. Characters from the series can also be inserted.
- Stickers: decorate environments with characters, items and symbols using a large selection of stickers. It is possible to erase items or start over at any moment.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sesame Street: Elmo's Art Workshop" -- 1998 / 2002 / 2005 re-release title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.