Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Snail Trek - Chapter 1: Intershellar is the first in a series of "20 minute adventures" where you take on the role of a crew of snails on a journey to a new home world.
In the style of the early Sierra Online adventure games, Snail Trek has colorful EGA-ish graphics and a text parser interface. Relive the nostalgia in these bite-sized adventures - but without all the pain. Autosaves, a text parser with auto-suggest, and puzzles with no dead ends, all combine to bring this old genre into the modern era.
In Chapter 1, you arrive at the lettuce-covered (or so you hope) planet. But something is amiss. Your ship has been damaged and you may not be able to land at all! Meanwhile, your home world is dying, and your entire civilization is waiting for your report on this new planet. Is it really a lettuce-covered paradise?
You can find chapter 2 here.
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes (though you still can if you want).
- A text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory (but you can turn them off if you want to suffer more greatly).
- A text parser that understands what objects are in front of you, so you can be lazy and just type things like 'get' or 'look'.
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
- A stereophonic score.
- Cute snails.
- Deaths (but hey, autosaves).
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- Widescreen aspect ratio, since monitors are more rectangular now.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Snail Trek: Chapter 1 - Intershellar (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.