DescriptionTetris Ultimate is a reworked version of the original Tetris falling block puzzle game, for modern platforms. The available game modes are Battle, Battle Ultimate, Endless, Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra.
- Battle is a versus mode against the computer or another player. There are four difficulty levels for the computer.
- Battle Ultimate is a versus mode that introduces power-ups to clear lines, have the grid scroll sideways, explode blocks, or shower opponents with blocks to remain the last one standing. Power-ups are gained by clearing lines that have symbols.
- Endless lets you play up to level 30, with a faster speed for each new level.
- Marathon is the classic mode where you need to clear a number of lines to reach a new level with faster speed, with fifteen levels in total.
- Sprint is about clearing 40 lines as quickly as possible.
- Ultra provides three minutes to achieve a high score.
The 3DS version is largely identical to the other platforms in content, but there are some differences. Exclusive to the 3DS version are four challenge modes:
- Escalation: similar to Marathon or Endless, but each new level requires more lines to complete.
- Invisible: tetroninmoes become invisible when they are locked on the grid.
- Master: regular gameplay, but tetronimoes do not appear at the top, instead they appear instantly at the bottom.
- Rotation Lock: you cannot rotate tetronimoes.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Unity
- Middleware: Wwise
- Tetris licensees
- Tetris variants
- Ubisoft Club / Uplay supported games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo 3DS||Nov 24, 2014||80|
|3Dor2D.com||Nintendo 3DS||Nov 24, 2014||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
PlayStation 4 Credits
UX & Graphic Design:
Art & UX: