DescriptionBased on Tim Burton and Deane Taylor's film The Nightmare Before Christmas, you control Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King in this sequel to the original film. As Jack you must fight to claim back Halloweentown after the towns folk put back together Oogie Boogie while Jack was away. Now Oogie is controlling the town and it's up to Jack to claim back his crown and save the town.
Using different costumes grants Jack different abilities and attacks including fighting as Jack Skellington, breathing fire as the Pumpkin King or throwing explosive presents as Santa Jack. Using the power of dancing gives Jack the upper hand when fighting Oogie and his henchmen in a timed button pressing sequence, which lets Jack strut his stuff or get beaten badly with poorly timed button presses.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "圣诞夜惊魂：巫奇的复仇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Boogy no Gyakushuu" -- Japanese title
- "Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogies Rache" -- German title
- "L'Etrange Noël de Monsieur Jack: La Revanche d'Oogie" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game with Creator's name
- Inspiration: Movies
- Protagonist: Skeleton
- Theme: Christmas
- The Nightmare Before Christmas licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Game Talk||PlayStation 2||Nov 28, 2005||70|
|Cheat Code Central||Xbox||2005||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Lawrence||PlayStation 2||Nov 15, 2005||B-||67|
|GameSpot||Xbox||Oct 13, 2005||6.4 out of 10||64|
|JeuxActu||PlayStation 2||Oct 19, 2005||12 out of 20||60|
|Game Freaks 365||PlayStation 2||Nov 22, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Bordersdown||Xbox||Dec, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
|Gaming Age||Xbox||Oct 20, 2005||C||50|
|1UP||Xbox||Oct 07, 2005||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia)