Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite…
Working on a contract for a mysterious client, you'll need to infiltrate the tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, steal her Book of Recipes, and get out alive.
Along the way you will enter a demon's dreams to discover his most intimate desires, accept a gift from a Granny-spider, start the Clock Tower, feed a snail, make a tea for a demon, piece together a skeleton, and finally fix your own fatal failing.
- Six floors – each with its own atmosphere and mood;
- Surprising and charming residents – demons of Fire, Frost and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest, and many others;
- Alchemy! Discover many interesting recipes!
- Unique puzzles ranging from simple to brain bending;
- Atmospheric and immersive soundtrack;
- Many allusions to famous games, movies and books – spot them all!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.