0 out of 3 people found this review helpfulwrite a review of this game
read more reviews by SharkD
SummaryNot a bad way to spend several hours.
- Lengthy dungeon crawl, lots of combat encounters
- Decent game mechanics, turn-based combat
- Best balance of the second Avernum Trilogy
- Decent writing (what there is of it...)
- Dated but functional graphics
- Not as many tactical options as there could be
- Small party size of four characters
- Individual combat encounters aren't exactly epic
- If you've played the previous Avernums you'll feel you've seen it all before...
- Light on story