Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Serment - Contract with a Devil (or Serment, for short) is a visual novel - dungeon crawler hybrid where you play as a girl who was revived by a beautiful devil.
Though, instead of claiming our heroine’s ever so cliche human soul, the devil demands a huge sum of money for payment. If the payment comes even one day late, the heroine's soul will return to the afterlife.
And so, her light-hearted, comedic adventure to save up enough money before the deadline begins.
Despite the dark sounding premise, the majority of Serment will be light-hearted slice of life events (more commonly known as cute girls doing cute things).
- Cute anime girls!
- 4 playable main characters, each with their own unique story and endings.
- More than 10 side characters, each with their own personalities and subplots.
- A dungeon crawler with manually designed puzzles and 100+ unique items to discover!
- A lot of cute anime girls!
- Turn-based RPG battles with simple mechanics but tons of depth.
- A detailed dating sim time management system.
- Cooking, crafting and fishing minigames!
- Light yuri (GxG) romance.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- Did we mention that there will be cute anime girls?
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.