Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Tank Operation: European Campaign is a turn-based, tactical war game with a dozen nerve-racking historical scenarios on the various battlefields of World War II with more than 50 faithful, authentic military units.
For all of Europe, World War 2 was a disaster of epic proportions. Relentlessly, National Socialist Germany pushed forward its campaign of destruction in all directions. Eventually, the allies made a stand to thwart the growing global threat of National Socialism's claim to world dominance. Would they have the strength to stop the Third Reich? As an American general you lead your tanks across the battlefields of Europe and Northern Africa. With the right combination of tactics and strategy you will vanquish the Wehrmacht and put an end to its campaign of destruction.
- Historical Setting: Experience historically correct theatres of war, from the allies' invasion of Northwest Africa and Southern Italy to the liberation of Paris and the final battle for Berlin.
- Classic Turn-Based Gameplay: Engaging and intense – feel the heavy burden of war on your shoulders and prepare your troops for the AI's onslaught.
- Several Theatres of War: 12 historical scenarios will put your combat skills to the test.
- Authentic Military Units: 50+ authentic combat and support units, based on real-world tanks, planes and infantry.
- Tactical Warfare: Capture buildings, hide your unites or use other special skills.
We were inspired by
Sid Meier’s Civilization
Thanks for such good and inspiring games !
Big support for:
Steel Division 2
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tank Operations: European Campaign (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.