DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
|Viewing Page 1 of 108||(items 1-25 of 2681)||Next|
1,000,000 Crosswords has been produced as a way for foreign language students to learn English, It was probably intended to...
Nintendo DS (2010)
1066 is a turn-based strategy game developed to complement the 1066 historical drama documentary commissioned and aired by the UK...
1-2-3 Bumblebee is a game designed to teach toddlers to use the computer mouse. The bee acts as the mouse...
123-Talk is a shareware, single-player, package of educational games whose distinguishing feature is that it provides audio feedback and encouragement...
In 193 sovereign countries in 15 minutes the player must do exactly this.When the game starts, the player must input...
250 Mannin no Kanken: Wii de Tokoton Kanji Nou is official educational Han exam software designed to improve users' Kanji...
2x2 is a game for learning multiplication tables. The game is a Tetris variant. The game takes place in the...
Windows 3.x (1995)
3001: A Reading & Math Odyssey is an educational game that teaches mathematics and Greek mythology. The player comes from...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Commodore 64 (1984)
3D Hypermaths is an educational action game that teaches children, 8 years and older, maths with a selection of addition,...
3d Pets: Splat! The Cat is one in a series of nine virtual pets released by Neechez Innovation Limited.All the...
3rd World Farmer is a browser-based serious game about the hardships faced by farmers in developing countries.The player controls a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.