Game Groups > Gameplay feature: Interactive piano
Non-musical or rhythm games, or games where you would not expect to play a piano that feature an interactive piano that the player can play to a reasonable level of articulation.
- The key presses or played notes must be player-controlled through specific inputs. A game that randomly plays notes upon giving an input do not count.
- The number of piano keys available to play should be of reasonable quantity to count for an "interactive piano".
- Gameplay feature: Aging
- Games with downloadable official map/level editors
- Games with post-credits scene or gameplay
- Genre: Choose-Your-Own-Adventure
- Physical Bonus Content: Poster
- Physical Bonus Content: Sticker
- Protagonist: Musician
- Protagonist: Royalty
- Theme: School
- Theme: Submarine