Game Groups > Game Engine: GameMaker
The toolkit comes in both free and more advanced, paid versions. The games can be distributed both freely and commercially. Games can be created using a drag-and-drop interface or through the game's Game Maker Language (GML), similar to C. The most recent version, GameMaker: Studio, allows exporting games to many platforms, including Android, HTML5 and iOS.
- Official GameMaker: Studio website
- Official GameMaker community
- Dutch GameMaker community
- GameMaker Games - Resource sites tracking the different games released.
- YoYo Games Sandbox - A place for the creators to put their games up for download. Removed from the YoYo Games website in April 2016, but preserved in the Internet Archive; more information about the archive can be found here.
- Troubleshooting Legacy GameMaker - Includes a download of a converter program which allows playing GM 6.0 and 6.1 games on Windows Vista and later.
- GAGS / AGT games
- Game Engine: Adventure Game Studio (AGS)
- Game Engine: Klik & Play
- Game Engine: Multimedia Fusion / Clickteam Fusion 2.5
- Game Engine: Ren'Py
- Game Engine: RPG Maker
- Game Engine: Visionaire
- Middleware: Adventure Creator
- Middleware: Cocos2d
- Steam Greenlight games
[ Page 1 of 24 ] [ Next ]