Biography edit · view history
Paul started his career in the game industry while he was still a student at the University of British Columbia in the beautiful city of Vancouver. There, he participated in the Co-operative Education Program and did two internships at Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. He worked on a snowboarding game there briefly, but most of his efforts are with the R&D team where he did a research project on terrain rendering and made some modeling tools..
After completing his Bachelor of Science degree, he spent some time at the University of Toronto working on an interesting research project. The project is about doing physically-based swimming animation at interactive rate. (Can you say waterpolo game on console?) He had some nice looking results and published a paper titled "Layered Dynamic Control for Interactive Character Swimming" in SCA 2004 at Grenoble, France.
After wrapping up his master's thesis, Paul packed up his belongings in Toronto and returned to Vancouver. He joined EA Canada located in Burnaby, a suburb inside the Greater Vancouver Region. He worked on various soccer titles (all properly credited by MobyGames) and he also worked on some proprietary animation-related tools.
What exciting future awaits Paul next?
Credited on 4 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|NBA 2K7 (2006 on Xbox 360)||Engineers|
|FIFA World Cup: Germany 2006 (2006 on GameCube)||Programming Team|
|FIFA Soccer 06 (2005 on Windows)||Programming Team|
|UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 (2005 on Windows)||Additional Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 3 games with Buz Reid
- 3 games with Steven Schnur
- 3 games with Joe Nickolls
- 3 games with Victor Romualdo Francisco
- 3 games with Aimar Niedzwiedzki
- 3 games with Amanda Hatton
- 3 games with George Lambrianos
- 3 games with Juan Pablo Magariño
- 3 games with Joshua Langley
- 3 games with Darren Williams
- 3 games with Electronic Arts Vancouver
- 3 games with EA Sports
- 3 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 2 games with TiVo Corporation
- 2 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 1 game with Union des Associations...
- 1 game with Fédération Internationale...
- 1 game with Visual Concepts Entertainment, Inc.
- 1 game with NBA Properties, Inc.
- 1 game with 2K Sports
[ 7 more companies ]
Add your expertise to help preserve video game history! You can submit a correction or add the following: