Moby ID: 72425
Biography edit · view history
Currently VP of Development of iNiS Corporation, Keiichi Yano is the co-founder of the independent game development company iNiS, which is known for rhythm games such as Gitaroo-man, Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan, and more recently Elite Beat Agents and Lips. Other notable programming projects include the NFactor2 Realtime 3D Engine and the MixJuice Interactive Music Engine.
Music has been a major part of his life since pre-school and at the University of Southern California where he majored in Jazz Studies. In the rare moments when he's not making games, he can be found jamming on his sax at Tokyo clubs.
Credited on 10 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|The Hip Hop Dance Experience (2013, Xbox 360)||Producer|
|The Black Eyed Peas Experience (2011, Xbox 360)||Producer|
|Lips: Party Classics (2010, Xbox 360)||Game Designer|
|Lips: Number One Hits (2009, Xbox 360)||Game Designer|
|Lips (2008, Xbox 360)||Game Designer|
|Disaster: Day of Crisis (2008, Wii)||Engine Design|
|Elite Beat Agents (2006, Nintendo DS)||Director|
|Gitaroo Man Lives! (2006, PSP)||Game Design|
|Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (2005, Nintendo DS)||Director/Game Design|
|Gitaroo Man (2002, PlayStation 2)||Game Design / Main Programming|
[ full credits ]
- 9 games with Masako Harada
- 9 games with Kotaro Umeji
- 8 games with David Ventura
- 8 games with Atsushi Saito
- 7 games with Norihide Okada
- 6 games with Takashi Fuji
- 6 games with Yoko Ogasawara
- 6 games with Tomoya Hariguchi
- 6 games with Akinori Ozawa
- 6 games with Satoshi Tani
- 10 games with iNiS corporation
- 3 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 3 games with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with KOEI Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- 2 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 2 games with KOEI Corporation
- 2 games with Nintendo UK
- 2 games with Nintendo Australia Pty., Ltd.
- 1 game with Links DigiWorks Inc.