Overview2K Games, founded in 2005, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and acts as its publishing label.
Divisions and labels
Dates do not always refer to the foundation of the division, but in some cases to the date they were acquired and/or became part of the 2K brand.
- 2K Sports (sports label - at least since 2005)
- 2K China (umbrella name for the Chinese divisions - Shanghai, China - 2006)
- 2K Shanghai (development division and Chinese headquarters - Shanghai, China - 2006)
- Irrational Games (development division, formerly 2K Boston - Boston, USA - 2006)
- 2K Vegas (Testing Site since 2012)
- 2K Australia (development division, now likely called 2K Marin Australia - Canberra, Australia - 2006)
- 2K Hangzhou (development division - China - 2007)
- 2K Los Angeles (development division - Los Angeles, USA - 2007)
- 2K Marin (development division - Novato, USA - 2007)
- 2K Play (casual label - 2007)
- 2K Czech (development division - Brno, Czech Republic - 2008)
- 2K Chengdu (QA division - Chengdu, China - 2011)
Currently viewing the 50 most recent games. Click here to view the complete list.
TriviaThe German online magazine 4Players named 2K Games as Best Publisher of 2012.
Related Web Sites
- 2K Games, Inc. (official website)
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.