OverviewMagnetic Scrolls was a British game developer founded in 1984 by Anita Sinclair, Ken Gordon and Hugh Steers and located in London, England.
They mostly developed text adventure games, until the popularity of that genre began to fade and they were acquired by MicroProse in 1992. They collaborated with MicroProse in the development of The Legacy: Realm of Terror.
|Legacy: Realm of Terror, The||(1992)|
|Magnetic Scrolls Collection, The||(1991)|
|Guild of Thieves, The||(1987)|
TriviaMagnetic Scrolls was a runner-up in the "Best Programmer '87" award category of German gaming magazine Power Play.
Related Web Sites
- Magnetic Scrolls (official website)
- C+VG Feature (A 1987 feature in UK magazine Computer and Video Games.)
- The Magnetic Scrolls Chronicles (Website by Peter Verdi containing information about Magnetic Scrolls and their brilliant adventure games.)
- The Magnetic Scrolls Gallery (This site has screenshots, maps, and solutions to Magnetic Scrolls games.)
- The Magnetic Scrolls Memorial (This game has information on their games, along with information on playing the games today.)