Eric A. Anderson
Eric A Anderson is a veteran of Cyan Worlds
' art production team. Starting out as a 3D artist in 2000 he worked his way through the ranks as a Lead Artist on Uru
and Myst V
, and eventually Art Director on Cosmic Osmo's Hex Isle and various iOS projects. He also headed-up numerous unpublished game designs and publisher proposals throughout his decade with the company.
Currently, Eric is developing visuals for The Witness - the upcoming game from Braid
creator Jonathan Blow.
In addition to game development, Eric has worked extensively for commercial and industrial animation clients on various projects. He graduated from the Minneapolis College of Art + Design with a four-year degree in animation and media-arts. Eric lives in Spokane, Washington with his wife and son.
- Microsoft Flight (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Myst Online: Uru Live (2007), GameTap LLC
- Myst V: End of Ages (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Myst V: End of Ages (Limited Edition) (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Uru: The Path of the Shell (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Uru: To D'ni (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Real MYST (2000), Mattel Interactive