After completing a PhD in Cognitive Science, Jonathan Chey was brought in to work on AI at Looking Glass Studios
. After learning his trade working as a programmer on games such as Thief: the Dark Project, he co-founded Irrational Games
with Ken Levine
and Robert Fermier
. At Irrational, Jonathan Chey went on to produce, design and program games such as System Shock 2, Freedom Force and BioShock.
In 2005, Irrational Games was acquired by Take 2 Interactive. In 2009, Jonathan Chey left Take 2 to work on new business ventures.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (2005), Irrational Games LLC
- SWAT 4 (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tribes: Vengeance (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Master of Orion 3 (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wall Street Tycoon (1999), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.