R. Scott Campbell
Developer BIOR. Scott Campbell began his gaming career as a play tester for Interplay in 1991. He parlayed that experience into that of Lead Concept/Game Designer for first Fallout. From there, he moved on to several startup companies most often in the role of Lead Game Designer. Other titles Scott has worked on include Myth III: The Wolf Age, Activision Anthology and Neopets: The Darkest Faerie among other games.
In March 2008, game development studio WhiteMoon Dreams was announced, co-founded with Jacob Koottarappallil, where he now holds the position of creative director.
His expertise is story creation, mechanics design, and also in specializing in coding of rapid prototype designs. Not to be outdone by his computer design geekery, in his spare time Mr. Campbell designs pencil & paper role playing games for friends and family.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Scott Campbell
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Neopets: The Darkest Faerie (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Activision Anthology (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Defiance (1997), Visceral Productions
- Fallout (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- DOOM (1996), Art Data Interactive, Inc.
- Killing Time (1996), 3DO Company, The
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - Starship Bridge Simulator (1995), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Battle Chess Collection (1994), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space (1993), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Interplay's 10 Year Anthology (1993), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Out of This World (1993), MacPlay
- Castles II: Siege & Conquest (1992), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- The Lost Vikings (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. I (1990), Interplay Productions, Inc.