Since March 2011 Paul Neurath is a creative director at the Boston, US office of Zynga
. Previously he founded the development studio Floodgate Entertainment
in 2000. In March 2011 Zynga hired all six employees of the company and Floodgate was discontinued.
Neurath started making videogames in the mid-1980s as an independent game author who created several award-winning computer games. In 1990 he founded Blue Sky Productions
, which was later renamed to LookingGlass
, and became a leading US game development studio. Looking Glass developed eighteen titles and generated over $120M in sales. As creative director of the studio, Paul designed and directed the development of such acclaimed titles as Ultima Underworld
, Terra Nova
, Flight Unlimited
, and Thief
, which collectively earned over a dozen game-of-the-year awards.
He was also instrumental in pioneering breakthrough gaming technologies, including 3D texture mapping and photorealistic terrain. As the founder and Creative Director of FloodGate Entertainment, Paul oversees all design, development and research efforts of the company.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Great Migrations (2010), National Geographic Games
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Arx Fatalis (2002), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Jane's Combat Simulations: Attack Squadron (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- Destruction Derby 64 (1999), THQ Inc.
- Flight Unlimited III (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief: Gold (1999), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited (1995), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Descent (1994), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Omega (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Space Rogue (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Autoduel (1988), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Deep Space: Operation Copernicus (1987), Sir-tech Software, Inc.
- Ogre (1986), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.