DescriptionBad Dudes is a six-level action game originating in the arcades. The gameplay involving beating a succession of guys to complete the level, then an end-of-level bad guy. The action takes place on two different levels of the screen, which can be jumped across or navigated using ladders. Moves such as punches and kicks are on offer. The control method makes jumping sideways quite tricky.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Dragon-Ninja" -- MSX/ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Dragon Ninja" -- Japanese Famicom title
- "DragonNinja" -- Alternate title
- "Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja" -- European title
- "Bad Dudes Vs DragonNinja" -- Arcade title screen title
- "Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja" -- Arcade title
Part of the Following Group
|Nostalgia||DOS||Robert C (7)|
|I'm BAD! Infact This is so Bad that it's GOOD!||NES||Mr. Huh (112)|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amstrad CPC||Mar, 1989||856 out of 1000||86|
|Just Games Retro||NES||Aug 27, 2006||80|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Amstrad CPC||Mar, 1989||69 out of 100||69|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||Jun, 1991||55 out of 100||55|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Atari ST||Jul, 1989||50 out of 100||50|
|Commodore User||Arcade||Jul, 1988||5 out of 10||50|
|NES Player||NES||Nov 06, 2001||50|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Commodore 64||Apr, 1989||47 out of 100||47|
|Mean Machines||NES||Feb, 1991||39 out of 100||39|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apple II||May, 1989||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
PresidentThe NES port of the game changed "President Ronnie" to simply "the President," possibly due to Nintendo's censorship protocol which restricted political content.
- The guy that does the two sentence mission looks an awful lot like Duke Nukem doesn't he?
- The first boss is actually Karnov, who was one of Data East's most popular characters.
Amstrad CPC versionsThere were two versions of the game released: for CPC464 and CPC6128. The latter featured additional speech samples and while running from tape the game was loaded in one go.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- December 1989 (Issue 5) - Wimpiest Hostage in a Video Game (President Bush)