DescriptionLancer Lords is a single player combat game that has the player jousting with other knights atop an ostrich. Every victory over another knight causes the defeated ostrich to lay an egg before mount and rider disappear in a puff of smoke. These eggs must be destroyed before they hatch into another opponent.
As the game progresses the levels become harder with progressively more ostriches in the arena and shorter hatching times for the eggs.
The game is played either with the keyboard or the joystick.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Lancer-Lord" -- Name on the title screen
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Lancer-Lord at Commodore Plus/4 World, an unofficial conversion (for Commodore 16, Plus/4: downloadable release; artwork; additional material)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references)