DescriptionOn June 6th, 1944 the combined forces of the United States, Great Britain, Canada and France launched the greatest amphibious invasion in the history of the world. The blow fell in Normandy, France - striking Adolph Hitler's Atlantic Wall with nine divisions of assault troops plus support from navel gunfire and massive air strikes. Close Combat lets you relive this monumental battle in real-time tactical detail.
- "近距离作战：诺曼底登陆" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "戰鬥神將5" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Close Combat: Invasion Normandie - Von Utah Beach nach Cherbourg" -- German title
- "Close Combat 5" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
|Take that hedgerow, soldier! And don't die at it! I love you, you know....||Eduardo Gabrieloff (31)|
|We hardly knew you||Ashley Pomeroy (233)|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Oct 10, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 20, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamesmania.de||Nov 26, 2000||80 out of 100||80|
|RealGamer (Benelux)||Dec, 2000||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Deaf Gamers||2000||7.25 out of 10||72|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Oct 18, 2000||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Nov, 2000||67 out of 100||67|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2000||66 out of 100||66|
|PC Joker||Nov, 2000||64 out of 100||64|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 2000||58 out of 100||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Close Combat 5 Main Web Site (Home to the latest in the Close Combat series, Invasion: Normandy.)