DescriptionCastle of Dr. Brain
is the first in a two-part series of educational puzzle-games from Sierra. This brain-blasting game is set, how surprisingly, in Dr. Brain's castle, where the player will have to beat Dr. Brain's traps and puzzles in order to fulfill the assignment given.
There are no promo images for this game
- "בטירתו של ד"ר מוח" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Das schloß von Dr. Brain" -- German title
- "Castillo del Dr. Brain" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
The biggest fan of Dr. Brain is in the puzzle room. Click and read on the fan.
First you have to play until you go to the crossbar game.
When you can see, some names. Choose them.
You'll get some funny instructions.
The DOS version of the game had two different releases, VGA and EGA / Tandy. See the screenshots.
Information also contributed by
6⅞ of Nine and
- Aziza's table from Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire is standing in the puzzle room.
- In the game, there is a rubber tree in the third floor hallway, and if you examine it, the second sentence of the message will read as follows: "These can be very useful should you fall off a high cliff." This must be a reference to the Sierra-style "death" in The Secret of Monkey Island.
(4678) added Castle of Dr. Brain
(DOS) on May 29, 2000