DescriptionJill of the Jungle is the first episode of a shareware series. It is a platform game where the player takes the role of the titular character: an amazon woman who takes the untypical role of monster-slaying, leather-wearing feminist warrior. Jill's most distinguishing ability is morphing into various creatures, such as a bird, a fish, and others, which allow her to explore specific areas. Levels often feature platform structures that must be navigate precisely, as well as keys that must be found in order to advance. There are no boss battles in the game. The game can be saved anywhere.
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|Techtite||2000||5 out of 5||100|
|The DOS Spirit||Nov 06, 2008||3 out of 6||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Noise MakerOne of the 'non-game' features in Jill of the Jungle is the 'Mega Noise Maker', which obviously only does just that: Make noise. Press any letter key/qwerty key and it delivers state of the art...Noise.
ReleaseJill of the Jungle was given as a gift if you bought three packages of local Israeli chocolate (Elite).
Information also contributed by Indra is here
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)
- Download Jill of the Jungle (Free, legal download of the shareware version of Jill -- look for $JILL.ZIP)
- Jill of the Jungle Fan Site (Fan Site of All Jill Games. More stuff about Jill of the Jungle, Jill Goes Underground & Jill Saves the Prince. Music, Pictures & Downloads etc.)
- The Unofficial Jill of the Jungle Page (Screenshots, reviews, downloads, and the site owner's personal story of her first meeting with Jill.)
- The Video Game Atlas: Jill of The Jungle (Maps outlining all the levels of the game.)