DescriptionGunboat is a 2D action simulation. You take control of a U.S. Gunboat in several conflict zones.
Your Gunboat carries a crew of four men:
- A first-class petty officer who serves as boat captain and pilot
- A gunner’s mate, who controls the forward guns
- An engine man, who takes care of the engines and serves as midship gunner
- A seaman who controls the aft guns
All four men are cross-trained in each other’s tasks … redundancy becomes crucial if one or two crew members are wounded or dead.
Be careful on the rivers ...!
There are no promo images for this game
- "צירעה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Gunboat: River Combat Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||May, 1990||81 out of 100||81|
|The One||DOS||May, 1990||78 out of 100||78|
|Power Play||DOS||Jun, 1990||75 out of 100||75|
|100 aktuelle PC-Spiele||DOS||1990||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Jun, 1991||60|
|Amiga Power||Amiga||Sep, 1991||50|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Jun, 1990||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.