DescriptionGunboat is a 2D action simulation. You take control of a U.S. Gunboat in several conflict zones.
Your Gunboat carries a crew of four men:
- A first-class petty officer who serves as boat captain and pilot
- A gunner’s mate, who controls the forward guns
- An engine man, who takes care of the engines and serves as midship gunner
- A seaman who controls the aft guns
All four men are cross-trained in each other’s tasks … redundancy becomes crucial if one or two crew members are wounded or dead.
Be careful on the rivers ...!
- "צירעה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Gunboat: River Combat Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Sep, 1991||82 out of 100||82|
|The One||DOS||May, 1990||78 out of 100||78|
|Amiga Format||Amiga||Aug, 1991||72 out of 100||72|
|Amiga Power||Amiga||Aug, 1991||71 out of 100||71|
|Defunct Games||TurboGrafx-16||Jan 13, 2008||65 out of 100||65|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Jun, 1991||60|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||DOS||May, 1990||5.6 out of 12||47|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amiga||Jul, 1991||5.4 out of 12||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.