DescriptionBad Piggies is a puzzle video game and a spin-off to Angry Birds. Unlike previous games in the series, in this entry the player controls the pigs, building devices that travel on land and air to find pieces of a map to find the Angry Birds' eggs. The objective of the game is to build a contraption that transports the pig from a starting point to the finish line, usually indicated by a map. Such contraptions are made of wood and iron as well as other objects such as wheels, soda bottles, umbrellas (to increase air resistance), motors, fans, TNT, and balloons.
The game consists of four themes:
- Ground Hog Day
- When Pigs Fly
- Flight in the Night
- Sandbox (Sandbox game)
- Completing the level within a certain time limit
- Collecting a "star" on the playing field
- Not using a certain part (e.g. a wheel)
- Not damaging the contraption
- Transporting the King Pig to the final destination
- Transporting the Egg (this is a must in the theme Flight in the Night)
- "Bad Piggies HD" -- Android/iPad/Windows in-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Touch Arcade||Sep 27, 2012||100|
|Darkstation||Mar 27, 2013||100|
|148apps||Oct 03, 2012||100|
|IGN||Oct 01, 2012||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Vandal Online||Oct 03, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamesbeat||Oct 01, 2012||85 out of 100||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 11, 2012||17 out of 20||85|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Sep 26, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|TouchGen||Sep 29, 2012||80|
|Digital Spy||Oct 02, 2012||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.