DescriptionSome time after Operation Desert Strike, Ibn Kilbaba, son of Kilbaba S.R, threatens to annihilate America. After his father was killed, the people who were under his control, sent his son running off, along with his father's money and nuclear weapons program. Kilbaba, more ruthless than his father, longs for revenge of his father's death and decides to shed the blood of those who killed him, the Americans. Already armed, Kilbaba hires Carlos Ortega to help him set up his Nuclear Weapons program, deep in South America. Carlos Ortega, the world's most notorious druglord, also yearns to seek revenge. With his own private army, armed with the most hi-tech weapons, he's ready to fight America at all costs.
Because of this threat, you're hired again to battle these two characters, following their paths in the jungles of South America. Armed with the Commache, numerous other vehicles, and destructive weapons, you must take out their private army. Blow up the enemy with your hellfires, hydras, chain guns. Use the watercraft to launch mines at enemy ships. Pull off a drive-by on the enemy with guns on the side. Take out the evil duo and forever rid this threat.....in the jungle!
- "ジャングルストライク 受け継がれた狂気" -- Japanese spelling
- "פשיטה בג'ונגל" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Jungle Strike: Uketsugareta Kyōki" -- Japanese title
- "Jungle Strike: The Sequel to Desert Strike" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: F-117 Nighthawk
- Aircraft: RAH-66 Comanche
- Electronic Arts' Strike series
- Setting: City - Washington, D.C.
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
|Objectively quite good, but...||DOS||Tomer Gabel (4364)|
The Press Says
|Mega Fun||Genesis||Jul, 1993||86 out of 100||86|
|Megablast||Genesis||1993||85 out of 100||85|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Jan, 1995||85 out of 100||85|
|CU Amiga||Amiga||Jan, 1995||85 out of 100||85|
|Amiga Format||Amiga CD32||Aug, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|Joystick (French)||DOS||May, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Datormagazin||DOS||Jul, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|High Score||DOS||Jun, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|PC Joker||DOS||Apr, 1995||76 out of 100||76|
|Power Play||DOS||Apr, 1995||71 out of 100||71|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesA character is modeled after president Bill Clinton. You lead him to safety in the Washington mission, where you see him run inside the White House. He thanks you later. Then at the end of the game he congratulates you.
- Issue#4 - #38 in the Top 100 Video Games of All-Time list
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)