DescriptionLogical Journey of the Zoombinis is an educational game designed to promote logical thinking in children of all ages. When the Zoombinis home, Zoombini Isle, is taken over by creatures called Bloats, they decide to escape to a new home. But they can only 16 at a time, and they must cross many obstacles that require logic to get past. It's up to you to get past all the puzzles to get all of the Zoombinis to their new home.
- "הזומבינים המדליקים" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Zoombinis Math Journey" -- GSP release (UK)
- "Zoombinis: Logical Journey" -- Re-release title
- "El Alucinante Viaje de los Zoombinis" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
|An educational adventure game that almost anyone can enjoy.||Windows 3.x||Legendary RockStar (1)|
|Edutaining Kids||Windows||Oct, 2001||A+||100|
|Review Corner||Windows||2001||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Jul, 1996||8.5 out of 10||85|
|All Game Guide||Windows||1998||80|
|7Wolf Magazine||Windows||Feb 11, 2002||6.7 out of 10||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Logical Journey of the Zoombinis appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Related Web Sites
- Electronic Press Kit (A 1996 EPK about Logical Journey from Brøderbund on the Internet Archive. The press kit provides a general overview of the game, gameplay footage, and video of children playing, and presumably learning from, the game.)
Product Concept and Design: