DescriptionYou are Morgan Sinclair, Secret Service agent. The Dark Templars are attempting to secure 4 artifacts, collectively known as "Satan's Keys", to bring upon Armageddon. You must stop them by travelling back in time to locate the artifacts before they fall into the wrong hands...
The Messenger is an adventure game feature 360 panorama views.
- "Лувр: Последнее проклятие" -- Russian Title
- "The Final Curse" -- German title (first release)
- "Louvre: The Final Curse" -- UK Title
- "Louvre: L'Ultime Malédiction" -- French Title
- "Louvre: La maledizione finale" -- Italian Title
- "Louvre: La Maldición Final" -- Spanish Title
- "Louvre: A maldição" -- Portuguese title
Part of the Following Groups
|A decent, but by no means great, adventure||Windows||Jeanne (75483)|
|Traitors Gate in France||Windows||Zovni (9321)|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Jan 27, 2004||B||75|
|Adventurespiele||Windows||Apr 19, 2007||70|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||Jun 22, 2004||70|
|ActionTrip||Windows||Mar 09, 2001||69 out of 100||69|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Apr 07, 2000||13 out of 20||65|
|PC Joker||Windows||Dec, 2000||62 out of 100||62|
|IGN||Windows||Mar 08, 2001||6.1 out of 10||61|
|AppleLinks.Com||Macintosh||Sep 16, 2001||60|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Windows||Mar 22, 2001||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Nov, 2000||51 out of 100||51|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaArxel Tribe designed the graphics and animations for The Messenger.
Related Web Sites
- The Messenger (official website)
- Hints for The Messenger (These question and answer type hints give you clues before the solution is revealed so the game is not spoiled for you.)
- The Messenger/Louvre: The Final Curse Walkthrough (by Jen at Four Fat Chicks)
- Zarf's Non-Review (A review of The Messenger by Andrew Plotkin, which due to frustrations with the game and its design is largely a diatribe, such to the point that it's deemed a non-review by its author (November, 2001).)