DescriptionNight Shift is a strange platform/puzzle combo of a game.
Thriving Toy Company seeks energetic employee to operate unconventional machine. Generous rewards in store for you... if you can meet the challenge!(from the back of the box)
- Master the BEAST to crank out action figures from Star Wars(r), Indiana Jones(r) and your favourite LucasArts games. You must meet your quota each night.
IF YOU FAIL, YOU'RE FIRED!
- Make your quota! Get a raise! Get a bonus! Get a bigger quota!
- Fend off nasty lawyers and furry pests.
- Make it all the way from the assembly line to the mansion on the hill!
Gameplay is divided into 6 different kinds of shifts, each with its own assignments (provide power, use wrench to tighten bolts, etc.) You will use tools throughout the game, and will be awarded with bonus items (hourglass for extra time, cash bonus for extra points).
- "Night Shift: Industrial Might & Logic" -- Tag-lined title
- "Mr. Fixit" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Atari ST User||Atari ST||Mar, 1991||89 out of 100||89|
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||May, 1991||89 out of 100||89|
|Zzap!||Amiga||Jan, 1991||89 out of 100||89|
|CU Amiga||Amiga||Nov, 1990||86 out of 100||86|
|ST Format||Atari ST||Mar, 1993||86 out of 100||86|
|Commodore Force||Commodore 64||Sep, 1993||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Leisure||DOS||Nov, 1990||80|
|ST Format||Atari ST||Dec, 1993||80 out of 100||80|
|Retrogaming.it||DOS||Jul 15, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Power Play||DOS||Jan, 1991||70 out of 100||70|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Description from the box?||2||Fred VT (22967)
Aug 20, 2014
|Code Wheel?||1||Flat Eric
Aug 13, 2010