DescriptionPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is an enhanced port of Gyakuten Saiban. This version features all of the cases from the Game Boy Advance release, with the addition of a fifth case, which is as long as the four previous cases put together. The fifth case makes extensive use of the DS' special features, such as the microphone and the ability to examine inventory in 3D using the stylus.
- "逆转裁判：新生的逆转" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "逆転裁判 蘇る逆転" -- Japanese spelling
- "Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
|Hilarious, clever and really fun to play... Order in the court !||Pirou Julien (1961)|
|Interactive comic with a lot of heart and laughs||Joshua J. Slone (4621)|
The Press Says
|Cubed3||Nov 19, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 31, 2006||17 out of 20||85|
|Kombo.com||Oct 26, 2005||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Meristation||Jan 04, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Yahoo! Games||Oct 17, 2005||80|
|TotalVideoGames (TVG)||May 04, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Portable Review||Jan 06, 2006||30 out of 40||75|
|Gamebrink||2005||75 out of 100||75|
|GamersMark||Jan 11, 2006||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Game Revolution||Oct 15, 2005||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Japanese version of the iPhone port requires a constant connection to the Internet, unlike its western counterpart.
Related Web Sites
- Court Records (A large Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban fansite containing news, multimedia, interviews, and fan creations.)
- UHS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Hints (Question and answer format walkthrough)