DescriptionMickey Mouse gets a chance to go down memory lane and walk through the timeless adventures he has lived. Mickey Mania is a platformer where all the levels are based on Mickey's most famous cartoons. The levels range about 75 years, starting off with "Steamboat Willie" and going all the way to "The Prince and the Pauper".
The gameplay consists mostly of jumping and marble throwing at enemies, with an occasional puzzle element.
- "Topolino Mania" -- Italian title
- "Mickey's Wild Adventure" -- PlayStation title
- "Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures Of Mickey Mouse" -- SEGA CD title
- "ミッキーマニア" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|NowGamer||Mar 25, 1996||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Aug 15, 2001||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIt was named best Sega CD Game in VideoGames magazine (March 1995) 1994 Game Awards.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Mickey Mania (Information about Mickey Mania at Wikipedia)