DescriptionPrier and her brother Culotte are novices with the demon-hunting organization, La Pucelle. They've just passed their final exams and are ready to do real work fighting demons and zombies, but quickly find themselves embroiled in a series of plots orchestrated by a rival church with dark intentions. The gameplay is played on a tactical map, as teams up to six characters work to clear boards of enemies and dark energy. The unique "purify" command allows players to recruit monsters to their team and execute complex "miracle" energy attacks.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "ラ・ピュセル 光の聖女伝説" -- Japanese spelling
- "光之圣女传说" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "La Pucelle: Hikari no Seijo Densetsu" -- Japanese title
- "Guang zhi Shengnü Zhuanshuo" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gaming Target||Aug 06, 2004||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Thunderbolt Games||May 11, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||May 07, 2004||8.8 out of 10||88|
|MAN!AC||Apr 29, 2005||86 out of 100||86|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jun, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Legendra||Jul 17, 2007||80|
|UOL Jogos||Jun 23, 2004||80|
|DreamStation.cc||Jul 07, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 25, 2005||15 out of 20||75|
|GameSpot||May 07, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Character namesCharacters were named after common words from the French language, which were most likely picked randomly by the developers. This makes the game look completely ridiculous to anyone whose native language is French.
Following is the translation in English of the main characters' names :
- Prier: "To pray"
- Culotte: "Underpants"
- Alouette: "Lark"
- Croix: "Cross" (ironic considering they had to censor crosses in this game)
- Eclair: "Lightning"
- Homard: "Lobster"
- Chocolat gang: "Chocolate"
- Papillon: "Butterfly"
Related Web Sites
- La Pucelle: Tactics (Official website.)
- Wikipedia: La Pucelle: Tactics (Information about La Pucelle: Tactics at Wikipedia )