DescriptionHarry Mason, an average man, is driving to the town of Silent Hill with his daughter. Upon approaching the town, a cop speeds by on a motorcycle. When Harry gets closer to town, he sees that same motorcycle sprawled in the middle of the road. Harry also spots a woman standing in the road, but due to the dense fog, he can't stop in time, so he swerves to avoid her, crashing into a railing, knocking him unconscious.
When Harry wakes up, his daughter, Cheryl, is missing. Sensing that she would head to the town to seek help, Harry sets out on a journey, not knowing what to expect from this eerie town, enshrouded with fog.
You play Harry Mason, a normal man, with no powers or training of any kind. You must search through the town of Silent Hill, looking for your daughter. You will come across many people, some friendly, some not. You must visit many different areas, such as the school, and the church.
Will Harry find his daughter and safely get out, or is there more to this town than a simple fog layer?
There are no PSP screenshots for this game.
There are 36 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "寂静岭 " -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "SH1" -- Common abbreviation
- "Jijing Ling" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Games made into books
- Games made into comics
- Games made into movies
- HUDless games
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Silent Hill series
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Opening sequence is brilliant||4||Adzuken (702)
Sep 09, 2013
|1st person mode||13||Ace of Sevens (4229)
Aug 11, 2007
TriviaThe developers must have really liked Sonic Youth because the school section ends with you picking up the "K. Gordon" key and going to her house!
Related Web Sites
- Silent Hill: Lost Memories (An active fan site that covers the entire Silent Hill universe.)
- Wikipedia: Silent Hill (Information about Silent Hill at Wikipedia)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A short review of Silent Hill by Andrew Plotkin (March, 2000).)