This is part two in the computer version of the trilogy based on Germany's N°1 RPG "Das Schwarze Auge", and the sequel to Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
The game uses an advanced version of the interface first introduced in part one. You create a party of adventurers, navigating them from first-person perspective, and entering isometric view when in combat mode. The combat is turn-based and allows you to move your characters freely over the battle field.
The player has to end a dispute between elves and dwarfs and must find a stolen relic, called "Sternenschweif".
- "劍留痕" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Realms of Arkania: Part II of the Northlands Trilogy - Star Trail" -- In-game title
- "DSA 2" -- Common German abbreviation
- "Das Schwarze Auge: Sternenschweif" -- German title
- "Das Schwarze Auge: Die Nordland-Trilogie Teil II - Sternenschweif" -- German CD-ROM release title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
The game was originally released as a floppy disk version, with a speech pack sold separately. Afterwards, the game was re-released on CD-ROM with the speech pack included and enhanced graphics.