DescriptionMickey Mouse gets a chance to go down memory lane and walk through the timeless adventures he has lived. Mickey Mania is a platformer where all the levels are based on Mickey's most famous cartoons. The levels range about 75 years, starting off with "Steamboat Willie" and going all the way to "The Prince and the Pauper".
The gameplay consists mostly of jumping and marble throwing at enemies, with an occasional puzzle element.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Topolino Mania" -- Italian title
- "Mickey's Wild Adventure" -- PlayStation title
- "Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures Of Mickey Mouse" -- SEGA CD title
- "ミッキーマニア" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the SNES release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Game Players||Nov, 1994||96 out of 100||96|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Dec, 1994||9 out of 10||90|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
|Nintendo Life||Dec 14, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|High Score||Dec, 1994||4 out of 5||80|
|Play Time||Dec, 1994||79 out of 100||79|
|Total! (Germany)||Nov, 1994||2.25 out of 6||75|
|GamePro (US)||Nov, 1994||3.5 out of 5||70|
|The DOS Spirit||Mar 13, 2011||3.5 out of 6||58|
|The Video Game Critic||Dec 26, 2005||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 1994 - Overall Best Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- 1994 - Best Genesis Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- 1994 - Best Sega CD Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- 1994 - Best SNES Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- Game Players
- 1994 - Best Sega CD Game
- VideoGames Magazine
- March 1995 - Best Sega CD Game of 1994
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Mickey Mania (Information about Mickey Mania at Wikipedia)