DescriptionThis is a compilation of the three games of the Metroid Prime Series . The first two titles are now using the combo Wii-remote & Nunchuk in the same way as Metroid Prime 3 . Other additions to these two titles are the support of "badges" to unlock bonus content such as artwork or musics, and a savegame system supporting Miis.
Part of the Following Groups
|If you can successfully nab a copy you are in for a treat. Make that 3 treats.||Kaddy B. (758)|
|NintendoWorldReport||Aug 24, 2009||10 out of 10||100|
|Nintendo Official Magazine (NOM) UK||Sep 02, 2009||94 out of 100||94|
|Play.tm||Sep 19, 2009||92 out of 100||92|
|GameSpy||Aug 24, 2009||90|
|GamesRadar||Aug 14, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Fragland.net||Sep 27, 2009||87 out of 100||87|
|Gamekult||Sep 04, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 07, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|JeuxActu||Sep 12, 2009||15 out of 20||75|
|4Players.de||Sep 17, 2009||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 – Best Value
- 2009 – The Our Frothing Demand Increases Award
- 2009 - Best Wii Adventure Game (Readers' Vote)
- 2009 - Wii Award for Visual Excellence (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Citizen Prime (A feature article by Michael Thomsen and published by IGN Wii which compares the Metroid Prime series with Orson Welles' groundbreaking 1941 film, Citizen Kane (October 8th, 2009).)
- Metroid Prime: Trilogy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.