DescriptionBad Mojo Redux is a re-issue of Bad Mojo, originally released in 1996, updated for newer computer systems. The core game has not been changed, but technical issues have been eliminated and the FMV sequences have been enhanced. This version contains a making-of documentary, concept art and storyboards.
- "Bad Mojo: Путь таракана" -- Russian title ("1C")
- "Bad Mojo: The Roach Game - Redux" -- Tag-lined title
- "Bad Mojo: Kultowa Gra O Karaluchu" -- Polish title
- "Bad Mojo: Director's Cut" -- Working Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Cult Classic Gets DVD Treatment||Terrence Bosky (5221)|
|Better than most other "games"||ThE oNe (178)|
|Game Chronicles||Mar 16, 2005||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Game Watcher||Feb 10, 2005||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Game Over Online||Jan 04, 2005||74 out of 100||74|
|Cheat Code Central||Dec, 2004||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Adventurearchiv||May 09, 2005||63 out of 100||63|
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2005||56 out of 100||56|
|Adventurespiele||Aug 08, 2005||50|
|Avid Gamer||Jan 17, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official Bad Mojo site (The publisher's official product page for the game.)
- Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia about the original game and this reincarnation)
Story, Characters, and Game Design: