DescriptionArchaeology meets adventure in this game set in the desolate Cornish landscape. A dig at Barrow Hill is timed with the Autumnal Equinox, but is it wise to disturb this ancient burial place during an important pagan holiday?
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle is a first-person adventure game that combines accurate archaeological exploration with adventure puzzles. The main character must uncover the mystery of Barrow Hill and learn its connection to a string of disappearances in the area, but doing so means facing what lies beneath the mound.
- "Barrow Hill: Проклятие Древнего Кургана" -- Russian spelling
- "Barrow Hill: Le Cercle Maudit" -- French title
- "Barrow Hill: Klątwa Kamiennego Kręgu" -- Polish title
- "Barrow Hill: Der Fluch der Kelten" -- German title
- "Barrow Hill" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Adventurespiele||Apr 29, 2006||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Oct, 2006||100|
|Worth Playing||Aug 31, 2006||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Adventure Europe||Apr 22, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|Adventure Gamers||May 21, 2006||80|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Dec, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Adventure Island||Jan 03, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Action||Dec 20, 2006||55 out of 100||55|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 2006||54 out of 100||54|
|A Hardy Developer's Journal||Aug 23, 2010||2 out of 5||40|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Horror-adventure at its best||8||Dr. M. "Schadenfreude" Von Katze (588)
Jul 25, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Barrow Hill -- Official game website (US version)
- Barrow Hill -- Lighthouse Interactive's product page
- Barrow Hill Hint File -- Arranged in question and answer format, this is the UHS file which can be viewed online or downloaded for use with the UHS Reader software.
- Official English Site -- Screenshots, Making of, the real Barrow Hill, downloads, reviews and much more
- Zarf's Mini-Review -- A mini-review of Curse of the Ancient Circle by Andrew Plotkin (September, 2007).