DescriptionArchaeology meets adventure in this game set in the desolate Cornish landscape. A dig at Barrow Hill is timed with the Autumnal Equinox, but is it wise to disturb this ancient burial place during an important pagan holiday?
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle is a first-person adventure game that combines accurate archaeological exploration with adventure puzzles. The main character must uncover the mystery of Barrow Hill and learn its connection to a string of disappearances in the area, but doing so means facing what lies beneath the mound.
- "Barrow Hill: Проклятие Древнего Кургана" -- Russian spelling
- "Barrow Hill: Le Cercle Maudit" -- French title
- "Barrow Hill: Klątwa Kamiennego Kręgu" -- Polish title
- "Barrow Hill: Der Fluch der Kelten" -- German title
- "Barrow Hill" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Adventure Lantern||Jun, 2006||84 out of 100||84|
|Adventurearchiv||May 29, 2006||82 out of 100||82|
|IGN||Aug 28, 2006||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Adventure Gamers||May 21, 2006||80|
|FOK!games||Nov 07, 2006||77 out of 100||77|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jul 12, 2006||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 28, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|Adventure Corner||Jan 30, 2007||68 out of 100||68|
|Fragland.net||Oct 26, 2006||65 out of 100||65|
|PC Powerplay||Dec 20, 2006||50 out of 100||50|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Horror-adventure at its best||8||Dr. M. "Schadenfreude" Von Katze (590)
Jul 25, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Barrow Hill (Official game website (US version))
- Barrow Hill (Lighthouse Interactive's product page)
- Barrow Hill Hint File (Arranged in question and answer format, this is the UHS file which can be viewed online or downloaded for use with the UHS Reader software.)
- Official English Site (Screenshots, Making of, the real Barrow Hill, downloads, reviews and much more)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A mini-review of Curse of the Ancient Circle by Andrew Plotkin (September, 2007).)