The fourth in Impressions Games' city building series, Pharaoh
takes place in ancient Egypt. Take on the role of a family and follow it through Egypt's dynasties, perform well and one day you might become pharaoh! This is a SimCity
-like game, but offers much more. Manage trade, immigration, farming and the military, all while building grand monuments.
- "法老" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Фараон" -- Russian spelling
- "Pharaon" -- French title
- "Pharao" -- German title
- "Faraón" -- Spanish title
- "Faraon" -- Italian/Russian/Polish title
- "Faraó" -- Brazilian title
- "Farao" -- Swedish title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The Italian version is not so well done. Ostrich (struzzo in Italian) was translated as oyster (ostrica in Italian).
Imagine the game speech saying how the oyster hide their head under the sand...
The Polish initial release had a coupon in the box allowing you to exchange the English game disc (included) with the Polish localized edition (which was supposed to be in the box instead, but they didn't make it in time) when sent to the distributor. To make it up there was a book in the box: a XIXc. historical novel Faraon
] by Bolesław Prus.
Information also contributed by
- PC Player (Germany)
- Issue 01/2000 - "Best Managerial Simulation in 1999
- Power Play
- Issue 02/2000 – Best Building Strategy Game in 1999