DescriptionSingles: Flirt Up Your Life is a relationship simulator. Think "The Sims" on a much smaller scale but with a more detailed character interaction.
The game starts of by giving you 2 couples who live in a flat. Your task is to explore their relationship while controlling their tasks like cooking, watching TV and a whole lot more. The couples will fight with each like in real life too. Then there are moments where the couples will get intimate with each other. This where the fun starts as players are given a few levels of eroticism to play with. Starting from mild kissing up to making love or having a shower together.
- "单身贵族：激情人生" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Singles: Jouez sans tabous !" -- French title
- "Singles+: Flirt Up Your Life!" -- Updated release
- "Singles ¿En tu casa o en la mía? " -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jolt (UK)||Mar 29, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Jun 30, 2006||14 out of 20||70|
|GameZone||Jun 22, 2004||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Worth Playing||Jun 07, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameSpot||May 26, 2004||6.2 out of 10||62|
|Game.EXE||May, 2004||3 out of 5||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 01, 2004||12 out of 20||60|
|Withingames||Feb 19, 2004||3 out of 5||60|
|Factornews||Jul 27, 2004||3 out of 10||30|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Sep, 2004||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaBanned in Australia as of October 21, 2004 due to sexual content.
Related Web Sites
- Singles: Flirt up Your Life (Official Multi-lingual Website. Consists of a separate "Girls" and a "Boys" section.)
- Something Awful review (A humorous review on Something Awful)