DescriptionLoosely based on the "Millenium" Star Trek DS9 novel series, the Fallen have you play as Worf, Kira, or Sisko as you search for the 3 Red Orbs of Jalbador through both space and time... Based on the Unreal Tournament engine, the game features 3rd person viewpoints. The three playable characters each have different parts in the overall interlocking story.
- "Отверженные. Тайна темной расы" -- Russian spelling
- "The Fallen" -- Spanish Title
- "Otvergennye: Tajna Temnoj Rassy" -- Russian Title
- "Deep Space 9: The Fallen" -- Informal Name
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine1
- Inspiration: Literature
- Setting: Space station / Spaceship
- Star Trek licensees
|Excellent 3rd person Trek adventure, but it has SOME flaws...||Kasey Chang (4617)|
|One of the best Trek games ever made||J. McCullagh (6)|
|Electric Games||Dec 12, 2000||90|
|Gamesmania.de||2000||88 out of 100||88|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 30, 2001||17 out of 20||85|
|Deaf Gamers||2000||8.4 out of 10||84|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 2001||83 out of 100||83|
|Gry OnLine||Jan 24, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Over Online||Nov 21, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Dec 10, 2000||70|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Nov 22, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|Gamekult||Mar 13, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game had a clever way of diversifying play. At the start of a new game, you could select to play Kira, Sisko, or Worf.
Worf: Selecting Worf meant pure FPS action with a Bat'leth (Klingon Sword). The toughest level of the game.
Sisko: Mixture of exploration and action. Normal difficulty level.
Kira: Plenty of action, but more emphasis on exploration. Easiest of the three levels.
Related Web Sites
- Interview: DS9 The Fallen (Inside Mac Games interviews three members of DS9's developer, The Collective, about the The Fallen and its development for the Mac (December 1st, 2000).)
- Wikipedia: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (Article in the open encyclopedia.)