DescriptionLoosely based on the "Millenium" Star Trek DS9 novel series, the Fallen have you play as Worf, Kira, or Sisko as you search for the 3 Red Orbs of Jalbador through both space and time... Based on the Unreal Tournament engine, the game features 3rd person viewpoints with excellent graphics. The three playable characters each have different parts in the overall interlocking story. A must-have for any Trekker.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Отверженные. Тайна темной расы" -- Russian spelling
- "The Fallen" -- Spanish Title
- "Otvergennye: Tajna Temnoj Rassy" -- Russian Title
- "Deep Space 9: The Fallen" -- Informal Name
Part of the Following Groups
|Excellent 3rd person Trek adventure, but it has SOME flaws...||Kasey Chang (3609)|
|One of the best Trek games ever made||J. McCullagh (6)|
|ComputerGamers.com||Jan 16, 2001||95 out of 100||95|
|Electric Games||Dec 12, 2000||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 18, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamesmania.de||2000||88 out of 100||88|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 30, 2001||17 out of 20||85|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan 31, 2001||84 out of 100||84|
|Game Revolution||Dec 01, 2000||B+||83|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 2000||82 out of 100||82|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Jan, 2001||75 out of 100||75|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2000||63 out of 100||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaDeveloped with the EpicGames Unreal Tournament engine.
Related Web Sites
- Interview: DS9 The Fallen (Inside Mac Games interviews three members of DS9's developer, The Collective, about the The Fallen and its development for the Mac (December 1st, 2000).)
- Wikipedia: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (Article in the open encyclopedia.)